Sunday 11 May 2008

Anyone Fancies Becoming A Real Estate Millionaire?

I was at Steven Molnar's Real Estate Mastery seminar last weekend. The schedule says it's from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. but he said that he'd stay as long as it takes to answer everyone's questions. He kept his word. I left at 11 p.m. because my brain stopped functioning by then and I could no longer understand what he was saying. When I left, he was still answering questions.

His seminar was loaded with useful techniques on how to invest in real estate. Of course there's the popular no-down purchase. He taught how you can own only three rental property and become financially independent on that property. Cool stuff. There are at least a dozen other techniques he taught. If you're serious about investing profitably in real estate, I highly recommend you attend his seminar.

Two friends and I decided to form a team and help each other in real estate investing. I'm excited and I'm a little scared. I like it when I feel scared - that means I'm pushing myself beyond my comfort zone.

I'll keep you posted on my real estate adventure.