Saturday 16 August 2008

My Latest Business Venture

In a previous post, I wrote about how I came to know about Rumah Nursalam, a center for underpreviledged children in Chow Kit. To cut a long story short, I came up with the idea of running a teleseminar series to raise fund for the center. After the first teleseminar, I thought... well, if I can do this for charity, then why not do it for business.

My half-baked idea for a teleseminar business expanded into something more substantial when I attended GBI. Coincidentlly, while at GBI I was introduced to J who was looking for someone to handle their teleseminars. Her company does a lot of coaching and would like to expand their cyber existence by conducting teleseminars and selling digital products.

While I was working on my business plan, I realised that finding material for my new business would be challenging. So being introduced to J was like a gift from heaven. She needs someone with technical know-how, I need material. Cool.

A few days ago, we met to finalise the details of the JV and so far so good. I have a good feeling about it. The new web site is Success eSource. We're planning a free teleseminar series in September - November. More information about the teleseminar will be available in a few days. Check it out.