Sunday 28 October 2007

What Is Your Life Purpose?

What's my life purpose? That's the first thing I had to figure out in the coaching program. Identifying my life purpose allows me to focus on what's important for me and what I want to achieve in my life. The other reason identifying my life purpose is important is it helps me to set goals of what I want to achieve - short term and long term.

So if you've been wondering why you're here and the purpose of your existence, you might want to try this exercise.

Find a quite, comfortable spot. You can sit or lie down - it's up to you. Whatever makes you most comfortable. You can put on some light music to help you relax. Breathe in and breathe out. Concentrate on your breathing. Ask yourself this question: if you were provided with everything you wanted and needed to release your full potential an achieve your highest vision, what would your purpose be?

Write down whatever comes to your mind. Note what pictures come to you. Write all of them down. Do not judge the picture that come to you. Accept them.

You might not get any answer in the first attempt but keep trying. Eventually the answer will come to you. I promise you it will be a pleasant surprise.