Monday 23 February 2009

It's A New Life

I was at T. Harv Eker's "Master Your Mind" seminar last weekend. The most important thing I accomplished was forgiveness.

There were a few people who had hurt me badly in the past. For a long time, I carried a burden of pain inside me.

I knew that I need to forgive them unconditionally if I want to be free of the burden of pain I've been carrying with me for years. But I found it so hard to forgive and let go because I simply cannot understand why they would hurt me that way.

Last weekend, at the end of "Master Your mind" I was finally able to forgive and let go unconditionally to free myself of the burden I've been carrying for years. When I made the decision, I felt free. I haven't felt so free until now.

It's true - we forgive people who wronged us for us, not for them.

I'm ready to start a new life. It's a new beginning. In front of me is a blank white canvas and I'm going to paint a beautiful picture because life is beautiful.