Saturday 10 January 2009

What Fruits Do You Want in 2009?

Get a piece of paper and a pen. Draw a big tree with 7 branches. Draws fruits hanging from the branches.

The tree represents you. Each branch represents an aspect of your life. The fruits represent the results you want to see in your life.

Label each branch as follows:

  • Financial
  • Health
  • Family
  • Social
  • Spiritual
  • Personal Development
  • Contribution


In order for you to get what you want, firstly you have to ask. Be specific about what you want in 2009. Then identify what you need to do to achieve them.

To help you do so, for each branch, ask the following questions:

  1. What fruits do I want?
  2. Who do I need to connect to so that I can have the what?
  3. When do I want it to happen?
  4. How am I going to do it?
  5. Why do I want this?


I've done it for my financial and family branches. Two down, five more to go. :-)