Monday 5 January 2009

Working with the Law

"Don't let your present good become the enemy of the better."
-Jack Boland

In the past 2 years, I've spent quite a significant amount of money on training and personal growth seminars. It's simply because I know there's something I don't know that's like an anchor that's holding me back.

In the past year, I learned something about myself, something that I needed to understand. Finally coming to terms with it was liberating. Hurtful, yet liberating.

But that's not what I want to write about. What I want to share with you is what I learned from Bob Proctor's program "The 11 Forgotten Laws".

I don't know if you're one of those people who when hearing "Law of Attraction" or "The Secret" would roll your eyes, thinking "No, not again!".

The reason I believe in the Law of Attraction is because I've seen it work in my life. At the time, I didn't know that it's the Law of Attraction. I didn't even know that I'm actually using it but that doesn't change the fact that the law exists.

It's like the law of gravity. Regardless of whether or not you know the law of gravity exisit, regardless of whether you believe in it or not, it's there. So even if you say that you don't believe in gravity because you can't see it, if you jump off the top of the 20th floor, well... let's just say it's not a pretty picture.

If you feel that the Law of Attraction is not quite working for you, it's probably because you're not using the other 11 laws.

The 11 Forgotten Laws are:

  1. Law of Thinking
  2. Law of Supply
  3. Law of Attraction
  4. Law of Receiving
  5. Law of Increase
  6. Law of Compensation
  7. Law of Non-Resistance
  8. Law of Forgiveness
  9. Law of Sacrifice
  10. Law of Obedience
  11. Law of Success


In my future postings, I'm going to talk to you about the 11 laws. In the mean time, have a look at The 11 Forgotten Laws website.